Monday, November 29, 2010

Hot Couture Girl

Amazing shoot with amazing result but absolutely terrible elimination.

1.-CARIS
Absolutely fantastic shot. I love Caris' hands here and the face is just divine. My favorite shot of the cycle for sure. This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo not elimination worthy.

2.-ALEXANDRA
This is so awesome. I love how quirky the shot looks and the angle are just lovely. Another hit from Ms. Fabulous.

3.-SAMANTHA
This is pretty good. I love the face and how confident she looks but the pose is not good since it doesn't show the dress well.

4.-DEMELZA
This is very pretty and I love how classically beautiful Demelza looks but compared to the other three, it's blah.

And the show's call outs!
FCO: Demelza
2. Samantha

Bottom 2: Alexandra and Caris
Eliminated: Caris

No comments:

Post a Comment