Thursday, November 18, 2010

Emotions in Italy

Absolutely amazing, fantastic, flawless shoot. Loved everything about it and it's probably my favorite ANTM shoot even though there was no photos lol. So here's the video


1. Ann-Sensational. Everything from the hair movement to the end when she was saying her name was just amazing. If this counts as a shoot, then I would say this is my favorite shot of her...just love.

2. Chelsey-Not as amazing as Ann's for me but still absolutely fantastic. A bit too much head movement for my liking but she looked very strong and confident.

3. Jane-Best part for sure was the hair movement. She just looked amazing then. Everything else in her takes was nice but nothing compared to Chelsey and Ann (minus hair in the face).

4. Kayla-By far the worst. I mean Kayla looked gorgeous and the end when she said her name was stunning but she really needed to know her angles since she looked quite old and not like a model.

And the call outs from the show!

FCO: Ann

Bottom 3: Chelsey, Jane, and Kayla
Eliminated: Jane and Kayla

Up next is the finale and yes this is my favorite top 2 from ANTM! Work it Ann and Chelsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment