Monday, September 27, 2010

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful

Probably one of the weaker sets of Cover Girl in ANTM along with Cycle 8 but hey what can you do about it?

1.-KRISTA
Not the most amazing Cover Girl photo ever but I do think it's the most gorgeous of the bunch. I think that Krista looks stunning here and her smile really looks believable here. She may not look extremely fresh (like someone like Frida Gustavsson or even like Holland's Cycle 4 Patricia) but I do think that she does look younger than normal. So bravo Krista for giving a gorgeous shot after having a few weeks of mediocrity.

2.-ANGELEA
This is such a gorgeous shot of Angelea. I love that she looks sophisticated and friendly here. My negative is that it's not a really memorable shot but it's definitely the best of the worst.

3.-RAINA
I'm going to start with the negatives first since there are a few. I think that from what we see, Raina's body looks absolutely terrible, her face looks extremely photo shopped but obviously everyone had their fair share of it, but it's extremely visible here. Anyways, she looks stunning and I think she sells the make up and photo shop well.

4.-ANSLEE
This shot is pretty cute and flirty. I love the little smirk on Anslee's face although I don't like the little hair twirl. Still, it's a nice shot.

5.-ALASIA
This is such a beautiful shot of Alasia and she definitely looks cute and commercial, but the problem is that she doesn't look like a model rather than a teenager in a subway. Still, she looks pretty.

6.-ALEXANDRA
Everything about this shot is nice and pretty minus the uneven eyes which brings this shot down A LOT. I would have probably ranked it 2nd if there wasn't a problem with the eyes.

7.-JESSICA
This is really boring and it doesn't really look like a commercial shot but more like a profile pic with overtly photo shop of a pretty girl going to the club which I kind of find ironic since Jessica is the most commercial girl of the bunch.

8.-BRENDA
This shot is boring and doesn't really look like a commercial model. I don't even think Brenda looks fresh here; sadly she deserved to go here.

FCO: Angelea
2. Krista
3. Raina
4. Alexandra
5. Anslee
6. Jessica

Bottom 2: Alasia and Brenda
Eliminated: Brenda

PS sorry if I came off very rude, I just never liked this cycle. :/ But I do like the next shoot and overseas shoots so the next couple of shoots should be great. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment