Friday, September 17, 2010

Editorial Time

Now looking closely, this shoot was absolutely fantastic. I practically loved every single shoot here and since multiply is useful at times, I'm going to be also giving the close ups!

1.-ALICE
Fantastic full shot. I love how delicate Alice looks here and of course how expensive she makes the dress. The close up however, pretty much seals the FCO. Her eyes here are perfection and actually pretty much her face is perfection here.

2.-SOPHIE
This is pretty much perfection. I love this totally different look on Sophie and how she kind of hid her face, but in the close up it's just magic. The worst part about this shot is that she got eliminated for it. ROBBED!

3.-JORDAN
This is so amazing. I really love the simple posing that Jordan and the close up is stunning. Probably one of my favorite shots of Jordan. Great job Jordan!

4.-STEPH
So for this shot I have tons of positives and a few negatives (well actually just one). She looks about 5'5" which of course is not good, but the pose is really cool and I love how she kind of looks like a little toy where you would wind them up and they would start marching. Still, it's an awesome shot.

5.-DANICA
So this is probably my favorite shot of Danica; actually this is the only shot of Danica that I really love, but back to the shot it's awesome. I really love how she's about to leap out and make a move. I love the way she's holding the dress and the determined look in her face. Love this shot.

6.-ANIKA
Gorgeous close up, love the hard stare that Anika is giving and the whole shot is really cool. The negative about this shot though is that the shape of the dress makes her body look a little bigger than normally is. Still, it's an awesome shot.

7.-PALOMA
This is a really gorgeous shot of Paloma. I love the way she wrapped her arms around the bars and how tall she looks. I don't really like her face though and I hate how she created a double chin here.

And show's call out!
FCO: Alice
2. Steph H.
3. Paloma
4. Jordan
5. Danica

Bottom 2: Anika and Sophie
Eliminated: Sophie

Up next is definitely the worst shoot of the cycle. It shall be up tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment