Monday, October 18, 2010

America's Cycle 1 Makeovers

So since I forgot to do makeovers (upgrade or downgrade), I'm going to go back and try to do all of the ANTM cycles, New Zealand's Cycle 1 and 2, Australia's Cycle 1-6, etc. Since Cycle 1 didn't have any makeover shots, I'm just going to give the video really quick along with the preshow photos.


Adrianne: Adrianne looks AMAZING here. I wish they made the bangs lower though but still major upgrade.

Shannon: Ten times better than before for sure. Shannon looks like a diva here which is of course love.

Elyse: Major upgrade. Before Elyse's hair was nice but pixie hair is really the way to go for Elyse. She looks amazing with that hair. The only thing is that I really hope that Elyse will never style it like Kate Gosselin's hair and more like in her snake hair.

Robin: I actually think this is a downgrade. I thought that Robin looked gorgeous before in her preshow photo

Kesse: Much better than before although I think I prefer her short hair.

Giselle: Hmm to be honest I do prefer the new hairr compared to before but I feel like her makeover could have been better. I would have loved if she got a more dark color and trim her hair.

Ebony: Upgrade. I'm glad that they cut off the rest of Ebony's hair but she did look gorgeous before.

Nicole: Grr I wish she would have just let them cut off whatever they liked from her hair. It's nice I guess but it really doesn't make Nicole stand out more but straight hair looks much better on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment