Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nude Shoot With Accessories

Does this remind anyone of ANTM C14 nude accessories shoot?
Lol. Despite that, I think I prefer the way Poland's did it better but I prefer America's results. I hope Poland's thinks of their own ideas though for shoots.

1.-BEATA
Beata is so amazing and this shot is flawless and competes with Katarzyna's snake for best shoot of the cycle so far and definitely trumps ANTM's shoot. Love how effortlessly beautiful she looks here and I think she sells the hat well without wearing it.

2.-QUEEN KATARZYNA
So Katarzyna got FCO for this which makes me super happy since it means that she may have a chance of winning which is amazing. Anyways, this is awesome. Love how confident Katarzyna looks here. Amazing shot.

3.-ANNA
This is awesome. Anna looks like some amazing supermodel shooting for some fabulous ad. Awesome product placement and Anna's body looks fantastic.

4.-WERONIKA
This is just awesome and is easily Weronika's best shot. I love how she looks like some pinup girl. The innocent/confident expression works in this shot and I love the glamour. Lovely.

5.-PAULINA PAPIERSKA
This is really really gorgeous. It's strange because at first I didn't like it that much and was very dissapointed in Paulina but looking at it now, I really love it. Her body looks lovely and she looks extremely tall and I love how she's got some sort of diva attitude.

6.-EMILIA
Awesome shot; Emilia's body looks fantastic here and her face looks awesome here. Probably my favorite shot of Emilia.

7.-PAULINA PSZECH
This is pretty good and far from elimination-worthy. Paulina looks amazing despite her not doing anything. The problem for me is that her body doesn't look the best here but still far from elimination-worthy. I still can't believe this was Gaga.

8.-ALEKSANDRA
A bit of a step-down from Aleksandra. It's not this shot is bad, but she looks short. Nonetheless, she looks absolutely gorgeous.

9.-NICOLE
This is far from bad but it isn't extremely interesting. Nicole does look pretty though.

10.-PAMELA
Well, this bottom 2 I do think Pamela deserves unlike last week. She looks very plain here and while she does look gorgeous, she doesn't look like a model.

11.-MARTA
Um sorry, but no. This is not good at all; she looks about 30 and her face does not look nice at all and once again the smile does not work.

And the call outs!
FCO: Katarzyna
2. Anna
3. Aleksandra
4. Nicole
5. Marta
6. Paulina Papierska
7. Beata
8. Weronika
9. Emilia

Bottom 2: Pamela and Paulina Pszech
Eliminated: Paulina Pszech

No comments:

Post a Comment