Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beauty Shoot with Snakes

One of the best shoots of the cycle for sure. Finally a step up after two mediocre weeks.

1.-ELYSE
This is such an awesome shot of Elyse. I love how despite having the least make up, shines completely through. Love the neutral colors and the Twiggy-esque eye lashes and I think that Elyse shines through.

2.-ADRIANNE
This is such an awesome shot. I love the purple painted mask on Adrianne and I love how she looks like some royal queen who if you mess with will mess with you with the deadly snake. Lovely shot.

3.-SHANNON
This is such an awesome shot and is definitely Shannon's best. I love how seductive she looks here and I think the gold looks amazing and I love the curls.

4.-GISELLE
Just amazing. I really love the gold on Giselle here since it kind of looks like art. I also love how the snake is next to her instead of around her neck; it makes this shot more interesting.

5.-ROBIN
Well isn't Ms. Robin smiling with her eyes? This is such a pretty shot and I think Robin looks stunning herself but it's more of a album cover for me than an editorial shot which brings down this shot and also I prefer the four above her.

6.-EBONY
Ebony's styling is just awesome. Everything about it just screams African Goddess which is always a plus. Love the confidence here and how regal Ebony looks although I wish she had more oomph in her eyes.

7.-KESSE
Amazing, amazing, amazing styling. Love the doll look but Kesse isn't doing anything to make this shot amazing. It's rather pretty which isn't good when you've got this kind of styling. But boy she looks a lot like Tyra here. :O

8.-NICOLE
This shot of Nicole is nice I guess but her face looks a little long here and I don't really think that Nicole is doing anything special here which makes this shot weaker and I hate the eyebrows here and snarl. I mean it's still a nice shot...but not amazing.

And call outs!
FCO: Shannon
2. Kesse
3. Elyse
4. Giselle
5. Adrianne
6. Robin

Bottom 2: Ebony and Nicole
Eliminated: Nicole

And then the next episode was a contact lense commercial and here are the call outs
FCO: Kesse
2. Elyse
3. Adrianne
4. Robin
5. Shannon

Bottom 2: Giselle and Ebony
Eliminated: Ebony

Up next is a Reebok shoot with awesome/not-so-awesome results.

No comments:

Post a Comment