Friday, October 8, 2010

Luchador Babes

First of all, let me say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I'm not that late in writing my critiques! Yay! Anyways the shoot was not the most amazing idea in the world, but I did like the concept. The results weren't the best though.

1.-ANN
Ann is just dominating this competition by getting her 4th FCO. I know some people are mad about it but I'm just so happy right now since I'm starting to think more and more that the amazingly fabulous Ann is going to win. Anyways, the shot is fabulous. She looks like one bad chick and the face is awesome. I love how she's kind of saying "You want a piece of me?! Bring it on!" or something like that. Still, amazing job once again from the lovely Ann.

2.-CHELSEY
Yay! Chelsey is back where she belongs! This is fabulous! I love the death stare she is giving as if she's saying not to mess with her while pulling the guy's head off. I agree about the pointed finger though; I wish she would have angled it a little better but it's still an awesome shot.

3.-CHRIS
Chris is just amazing. I mean I don't want her to win but I think her personality is just awesome and she really has impressed after week one with her shots and obviously this is no exception. I love the energy she is giving in this shot like she's some ninja about to attack and I think her face looks great here. Although TBH I really hate how Tyra thinks that jumping is extremely creative; yes it's not just standing there and not doing nothing but it isn't something just shocking. Although jumping in heels is I guess impressive and Chris looks fabulous here nonetheless but it just gets annoying how Tyra did that for everyone who jumped.

4.-JANE
No way this is bottom 2-worthy although obviously I don't think this is best of the week. Anyways onto the shot, Jane looks amazing and the girl in charge. I don't really see anything the judges were saying about it being hooch since I don't think Jane looks hooch at all. I think it would have been cool if she crossed her legs and arms although I'm not sure it would work but it would have been cool to see it in a frame. Anyways it's still a really good shot.

5.-ESTHER
Esther's film was just awesome and I don't really think this shot lives up to the expectations but she looks stunning which saves this shot obviously. I think that her face works in this shot as well as the body but together they just don't match (like Naima's kloofing). Still, it's a good shot of Esther. *hopes next week Esther will be amazing*

6.-LIZ
Huge, huge, huge step up from Liz although to be honest, I'm liking it less and less every time I see it. I mean I love the anger in this shot and how she's about to beat up the chicken but I feel she's a little too over the top with the expression where it looks like a maniac. Still, it's a nice shot.

7.-KENDAL
Kendal is such a gorgeous girl and probably rivals Fatima in the most gorgeous African American on Top Model which is a huge compliment since Fatima is Baby Iman which is love. Anyways what I was trying to say is that I think that the pose is fabulous but I think that the face is a bit deer in the headlights but still, it isn't a terrible shot whatsoever.

8.-KAYLA
Major step down from Kayla. :( I mean this isn't a bad shot whatsoever but like Liz I think Kayla went a little too in the moment and forgot about the fashion aspect of this. Still, it's not really that bad.

9.-KACEY
This is really bad. The face looks absolutely terrible and very awkward and the pose is just very stiff and doesn't match the face at all. I really hope Kacey leaves soon.

10.-LEXIE
So Lexie got the ax here which to be honest I'm not really mad about. I mean she's got such a cool personality but her photos have been dull/bad. This looks like Rock of Love turned amateur modeling and she looks short here.

And the show's call outs!
FCO: Ann once again!
2. Chris
3. Chelsey
4. Kayla
5. Liz
6. Esther
7. Kacey
8. Kendal

Bottom 2: Jane and Lexie
Eliminated: Lexie

And next up is a shoot in Rodeo Drive where they are just modeling clothes while walking like the amazing Froydis
but probably not as amazing since Froydis is just plain awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment