Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Designer Pets

Nice shoot, love the simplicity. Nothing amazing but it definitely had good results.

1.-CHELSEY
Absolutely gorgeous. Love the pride and elegance Chelsey has in this shot. There's something so stunning about Chelsey in this shot that just makes fall more in love with it.

2.-ANN
So Ann's FCO streak got broken which makes me sad since the two people who were called higher than her had worse shots than Ann in my opinion but anyways I do love this shot a lot. It's very simple, relaxed, and has Ann's awkard attitude. The face is just stunning here and Ann is awesome.

3.-JANE
This shot is fabulous. Despite Jane looking feminine in the shoot I think she really looks masculine yet she still looks like her gorgeous self. I love how relaxed and expensive she looks here. What got me mad though is how the judges were to Jane. First off, I really don't like that they were battering Jane about not knowing who Marc Jacobs was (which I'm sure she does know who he is but maybe doesn't really look into his work and did not admit that she didn't know who he was from what I saw) yet they applauded Liz for her photo which in my opinion is worse and also applauded her for not knowing who John Galliano was at all yet told Jane that she has a high chance of getting eliminated because she didn't know who her designer was. Yeah that's just insane but despite all of that, Jane just got a bottom 3.

4.-ESTHER
So Esther was in the bottom 2 which based on this shot was completely unfair but on set she did seem a little lost. Anyways onto the shot, it really is gorgeous. I love the cool, rockstar attitude and honestly it trumps Renee C8's shot by a mile. Esther was amazing once again.

5.-LIZ
So this shot is not terrible at all but the shots above her are much better. This is probably Liz's best shot...but it isn't that fantastic. I mean she's got the attitude and it's fierce and fabulous and she definitely interacted with the other model the most, but the other model outshines her. Seriously the other model is just so quirky in this shot and has probably my favorite photo of the week.

6.-CHRIS
Doesn't Chris kind of look like Chanel Iman here? Anyways, this shot of Chris is really adorable and totally embodies Betsey. There's really nothing wrong with this shot except that I prefer the five above her.

7.-KENDAL
So Kendal got eliminated for this which is pretty sad considering that she was so gorgeous and was better than some of the girls left. This shot is pretty but that's it. It doesn't excite me or anything. Kendal's just there.

8.-KAYLA
Not good. I mean the face is okay but it doesn't look very modelesque and the pose makes her body look weird and they don't go well together. As much as I loved Kayla in the beginning, she has not impressed me these last three weeks and she has so much going against her, I would probably eliminate her here.

And the show's call outs!
FCO: Liz
2. Kayla
3. Ann
4. Chelsey
5. Chris
6. Jane

Bottom 2: Esther and Kendal
Eliminated: Kendal

No comments:

Post a Comment