Thursday, October 14, 2010

America's Cycle 1 Post Show

So since Cycle 1 was very short and a long time ago, I've decided to have a look back and choose my favorite shot of each girl after the show and give my comments about that shot. We'll go from first eliminee to winner. :)

10.-TESSA
Tessa didn't do much after the show modeling-wise besides a couple of test shots. This is beautiful however it's a bit My Space although her profile is very strong here.

9.-KATIE
Katie worked it out post-show...but she went down the celebrity lane although that's not a bad thing whatsoever. This shot however is perfection and I would have never expected it from Katie.

8.-NICOLE
Such an awesome shot of Nicole and very diva-like. I was in shock when I saw this; may not be something for Gucci but it's still a fabulous shot.

7.-EBONY
Ebony's post-show shots are very lackluster. This shot is truly beautiful but it isn't something jaw-dropping. Still, it is stunning.

6.-GISELLE
Very underwhelmed by Giselle. This is a gorgeous shot and Giselle looks stunning but it looks very actress-like.

5.-KESSE
Kesse is a gorgeous girl and it can be seen here. Her eyes look amazing here and she really looks like a baby Tyra. She didn't work it post-show though.

4.-ROBIN
Robin I think went back to pageants since she literally has only smiling, pageant-like shots. This is beautiful but very actress-like.

3.-ELYSE
Elyse WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORKED it post-show which is kind of funny since she kept saying that she hated modeling and will go be a doctor. Still, she has so many perfect amazing shots with this being one of them. Definitely my favorite ANTM girl post-show. Work it out Elyse!

2.-SHANNON
So Shannon went into commercial modeling which is good since she is very commercial. This shot however is lovely. I love her profile here and this really looks like art.

1.-ADRIANNE
So Adrianne went into mens magazine and got Tyra very pissed since she wrote an email to her and blah blah blah. Basically they're not friends anymore and refers Elyse as the winner (a big lol I guess). This is perfection though; Adrianne looks so gorgeous here and sells the diamond well.

No comments:

Post a Comment