Thursday, October 28, 2010

ANTM H2T Commercial

Strange way to do a commercial since the girls had to roller skate while they speak and it ended up turning into an epic failure minus one or two and a terrible elimination. So here we go!

Lol and the worst part is that this was the first episode of the cycle that I didn't watch on youtube and my top 2 is in the bottom 2. T_T

1.JANE-ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. Seriously, I have no flaws about this commercial and I thought Jane looked absolutely beautiful and she seemed so adorable. I honestly didn't expect this from her.

2.CHRIS-Didn't expect anything else from Chris. She has such an awesome personality and Chris is a very commercial girl...so yeah Chris was amazing and I'm glad she got FCO.

3.CHELSEY-Not as amazing as Jane and Chris but it was very good. I agree with Tyra though; I wish Chelsey was a bit more fun but it's still a very good commercial.

4.KAYLA-For what happened to Kayla, I just have to say bravo to her! You can tell she was a bit nervous and scared and she did make up words but she looked beautiful. The beginning and end was pretty great but the middle was a bit mediocre. Still, bravo to Kayla.

5.ESTHER-So Esther was eliminated for this which was pretty insane but her commercial was blah. Nothing else to say but the judges were definitely way too harsh on her.

6.ANN-Ann had an extremely hard time in this commercial and obviously it was a trainwreck but I thought the beginning before she almost fell was pretty fantastic. Hopefully Ann steps it up next week, but then again, I'm sure she will.

7.LIZ-Laughing at the product? Wasn't Mila eliminated for doing that in C9? Well, she definitely fit the look but her commercial was so terrible and there really wasn't anything about it that was great. She looked awkward here.

And the real call outs were:
FCO: Chris
2. Jane
3. Chelsey
4. Kayla
5. Liz

Bottom 2: Ann and Esther
Eliminated: Esther

Up next the girls go to Venice!

No comments:

Post a Comment