Friday, October 1, 2010

The Luxury Life

Amazing shoot; probably my favorite shoot of the cycle and of course it comes with the worse elimination of the cycle.

1.-AMANDA
Absolutely amazing shot. Love the intense stare Amanda has here and she looks super expensive and this is probably my favorite shot of the cycle...fantastic.

2.-KATHRYN
So Kathryn was eliminated for this which obviously was terrible and stupid and just plained suck.  The shot is amazing.  Love how tall she looks, the dress looks amazing, and I love the caught in the moment expression.  Awesome.

3.-SOPHIE
By far Sophie's best shot.  Love how relaxed she looks here and then add that she looks about 6'0" tall and expensive...yeah this is awesome.

4.-JESSICA
I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but I really like this shot of Jessica; I love the neck extension and how she's getting a tan while looking fabulous or something like that.  Haha but I still really love the shot nonetheless.

5.-KELSEY
This is a really great shot of Kelsey.  I love the scenery and she looks stunning like always.  The problem is that she looks a little tense and it's a little bit dull compared to the others.  Still, it's a good shot.

And the call outs!
FCO: Amanda
2. Sophie
3. Jessica

Bottom 2: Kelsey and Kathryn
Eliminated: Prepare to say robbed a million times....Kathryn T_T

Up next is a traditional Kimono shoot with all of the shots being awesome and once again me hating the elimination.

No comments:

Post a Comment