Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kimono Dolls

Loved the shoot, all of the shots were great. The elimination wasn't as terrible as like Kathryn's but I was still sad about it. :(
1.-AMANDA
This is such an amazing shot of Amanda. I love how delicate she looks here and I think she shows off the kimono well but still looking fantastic herself.

2.-KELSEY
This is amazing. Kelsey's face looks fantastic here and I think she takes the make up well. I love the serenity of this shot.

3.-SOPHIE
This is probably one of my favorite shots of Sophie. I love how she really has transformed in this shot. I love how soft she looks here and I really like the colors here.

4.-JESSICA
So Jessica was eliminated for this which of course sucks. I really like this shot and I think Jessica takes the make up well, but I don't think there's anything terribly exciting about this shot.

And show's call outs!
FCO: Sophie
2. Kelsey

Bottom 2: Amanda and Jessica
Eliminated: Jessica

There's a street style, city-type shoot next which was a part of this episode that was very cool. It'll be up today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment