Friday, October 8, 2010

Time For Some Politics

So I have a feeling that Poland's will be kind of like Germany's C1 and 2 (not sure about 3 and 4) where they copy a lot of the ANTM shoots since they copied C8's Political Issues this week and C1 extreme beauty shot with snakes/C3 tarantula shoot/other creepy animals. Though, I think I prefer Poland's version.

1.-ALEKSANDRA
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Aleksandra stepped it up after such a horrible start and I'm so happy about it. This is such a disgusting and creepy shot but it really works and Aleksandra looks absolutely stunning. It definitely conveys the message of meat lovers (I think that was the theme) and it's an awesome shot.

2.-PAULINA PAPIERSKA
Paulina is amazing. Love how diva-like she looks here and how she isn't going to give up her fur. This girl is fabulous.

3.-BEATA
Beata really does remind me of Gemma Ward which is just awesome. She looks stunning here and proud to be naked if it means than killing trees. I wish it was fur though since I'm sure that PETA would be calling ASAP to make this their next campaign.

4.-QUEEN KATARZYNA
And the queen continues to produce amazing shots. Lovely shot of Katarzyna; love how she looks in charge and ready to fight. Hate the camouflage shorts and I wish the background/styling was more like Cycle 8's shoot
but with Katarzyna's modeling instead of Diana's.

5.-ANNA
Boy does it make me happy that my favorites did amazing this week. Lovely shot of Anna; she really looks stunning here and I love the slight smile here. It's a weird angle on her nose although I still think she looks amazing. White is definitely her color.

6.-EMILIA
Emilia looks fabulous here. Her body looks great here and her face looks adorable. My negative is that I wish she would show more emotion in the face that relates to issue of Pro-Choice (I'm guessing that's what it is. If it's something else, then never mind). Still, Emilia is really awesome.

7.-PAMELA
Well, hello gorgeous. This is such a pretty shot of Pamela. She looks seductive and just plain gorgeous. I'm guessing her political issue is vegetarian? Oh plus she kind of reminds me of Australian goddess from MMAS Shanina Shaik which of course is pure win.

8.-NICOLE
Hippie Love! This is probably one of the tougher ones to portray since there's very little props but I think that Nicole does a fairly good job. Her legs look amazing, love how happy she looks here, and I love how she's giving us a double peace sign.

9.-PAULINA PSZECH
Such a strong shot especially since there's no Gaga! Anyways, love how she's desperate and how she needs people to stop wearing fur/killing animals to survive. A little creepy since the paint looks like blood especially on her shoulder, but it's definitely a nice shot.

10.-WERONIKA
And this is where I worry about Weronika taking good photos since she looks like some manic secretary who is cutting down the tree for revenge. Not good.

11.-SONIA
Okay so Sonia was eliminated for this which I am glad about since I didn't like her really but I think it was really unfair that she looked pregnant and holding two children since whenever a Top Model does that, it ends up failing miserably such as:
While Sonia does look sweet here, she looks about 30 and looks like one of those ladies who model for family magazines. Not good.

12.-MARTA
This is not good and like in the casting photos, the reason why is because of that smile. It looks forced and just makes Marta's face look unattractive which is obviously not the case since she looked amazing last week. I think that Marta can photograph nicely...if she's not smiling.

And show's call outs!
FCO: Aleksandra
2. Beata
3. Nicole
4. Paulina Papierska
5. Katarzyna
6. Paulina Pszech
7. Marta
8. Weronika
9. Anna
10. Emilia

Bottom 2: Pamela and Sonia
Eliminated: Sonia

Up next is a bloody shoot literally which should be really cool and we have another girl who has medical problems. Well, hopefully she got better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment