Thursday, October 14, 2010

B&W Beauty Shots/The Finale

Amazing shoot. Sadly it wasn't judged in the judging room but it was still fabulous.

1.-ADRIANNE
Amazing shot of Adrianne. Love her profile here and her jawline looks sick. Her beauty here shines through and it's just a lovely shot.

2.-SHANNON
Whenever I look at this shot, I always think of a swan for some reason. This is a really lovely shot though. I love how delicate Shannon looks here and her eyes look amazing.

3.-ELYSE
This is a really gorgeous shot and it definitely highlights Elyse's amazing eyes/cheekbones/jawline but the problem is that it's taken in such a strange angle that you can't really see Elyse's full face. Still, Elyse looks fab.

4.-ROBIN
Robin's best picture by far. Love how soft she looks here and how she is looking up as if there's something amazing going up in the sky. Nothing really wrong with the shot; I just prefer the 3 above her.

Then Elyse got eliminated and then Adrianne won.

And my final elimination order!
10. Robin (Robin had a huge disadvantage because of her age/body and she didn't work it at all this week so I'm going to have to give her the boot)
9. Nicole (With Robin gone and Tessa taking a semi-good picture, this leaves Nicole to go here.)
8. Tessa (Tessa is a very pretty girl...but I don't think she could have taken a strong photo.)
7. Ebony (Forgot her contact lense commercial but Ebony was easily the weakest of the 7 left so I'll leave her here)
6. Kesse (Kesse has taken only one amazing photo in this competition while the other have already taken several. Her shot was easily of the six remaining and her portfolio can't save her)
5. Katie (Katie was definitely severely robbed and she is a very pretty girl but I don't think she would have had a shot that wasn't XXX.)
4. Shannon (I'm not sure if Shannon would have done the shoot or not with Robin not being there but TBH I don't think it would have been as strong as ElysexAdrianne and Giselle was a bit stronger than Shannon portfolio-wise)
3. Giselle (Gorgeous gorgeous girl and would definitely be amazing in the fashion show but honestly Elyse and Adrianne were amazing and much better than Giselle overall.)
2. Elyse (Love Elyse so much and she's definitely my favorite girl of the cycle but Elyse had her Harper's Bazaar cover and Fendi/Chanel advertisements waiting and Adrianne owned her during the show)
1. Adrianne (Do I need to say anything about Ms. Fabulous?)

No comments:

Post a Comment