Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fake Cover Shoot

Such a dull shoot, but whatever I guess it doesn't really matter.

1.-SOPHIE
So Sophie without a doubt had the best styling/location and she definitely worked it. I love how soft and romantic her face looks here like she is longing for someone. Her body looks pretty great as well.

2.-AMANDA
Dress, location, and hair isn't that great, but I think that Amanda looks really stunning here. There's really nothing else to say, but I do think Amanda worked it in the best way she could.

3.-KELSEY
Pretty, soft, but boring. I do think that Kelsey looks really stunning here like always.

And then Amanda got FCO and there was no elimination.

Up next is the live finale with something that will go down in Top Model history and of course my elimination order. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment