Monday, October 25, 2010

Group Photo

Terrible first shoot. No truly great shots in it minus one or two so I'll just be writing short critiques and using Multiply. :/

1.-KAMILA
I think this is unpopular, but I really love this shot of Kamila. She looks gorgeous and elegant. Is it elimination worthy? BAHAHAHA.

2.-DEMELZA
So Demelza looks gorgeous here and very diva-like but the problem is that she did not catch the light as well as I would hope. Still, it's a good shot.

3.-ALEXANDRA
Gorgeous and elegant but maybe a bit mature although it's not a terrible thing. Great start for Alex though.

4.-KRISTY
Gorgeous shot. Fresh and elegant but a bit dull. Still it is nice.

5.-ALYCE
Love the attitude and the face looks great but there's something off.

6.-SAMANTHA
Samantha is a gorgeous girl which instantly makes this shot good but she really isn't doing anything to make it pop more.

7.-REBECCA
Like Samantha, pretty but nothing else.

8.-ALAMELA
Alamela is probably the freshest girl of the cast but I just don't think she does anything fantastic in this shot.

9.-CARIS
Caris' face here definitely looks gorgeous but there's something about this that I've never liked. I think her eyes look beautiful though.

10.-BELINDA
I really think that Belinda could work it out in the competition but here she just looks messy. Pretty but messy.

11.-JAMIE
Boring. Pretty but that's pretty much it.

12.-LEIDEN
I don't think Leiden did good this week at all. She looks very cougar-like although I get this wasn't Leiden's genre at all.

13.-EMMA
This shot just looks like a girl bored. There's nothing to this shot that inspires me. It's just boring.

And here's the HQ Group Photo:
Cycle_4_Group_-_Show_1.JPG

And the call outs!
FCO: Alyce
2. Demelza
3. Alamela
4. Caris
5. Leiden
6. Belinda
7. Alexandra
8. Kristy
9. Jamie
10. Rebecca
11. Samantha

Bottom 2: Emma and Kamila
Eliminated: Kamila (ROBBED)

Up next is a Napolean Perdis Cosmetics Beauty Shot with okay results.

No comments:

Post a Comment