Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ice, Ice, Baby

Best shoot of the cycle? Probably! Amazing shoot and fantastic elimination! Nicole quit (I think temporarily but it may be permanent) and Magdalena took her place.

1.-ALEKSANDRA
Just amazing. Seriously those eyes, those lips, the way she created a frame like that. This is just stunning.

2.-QUEEN KATARZYNA
Don't get the hate for this shot. This kind of looks like some gorgeous Cover Girl shot and she looks amazingly stunning here.

3.-BEATA
Once again an amazing shot. Love how her hair covers up her face and she looks like an ice queen here. Love.

4.-ANNA
Strong, amazing. Love the hand placement and the jewelry looks fantastic on Anna. Her eyes look amazing here.

5.-EMILIA
Adorable shot. I love Emilia's face here but I wish they could have cropped it so it would be a beauty shot and it can't compete with the four above her.

6.-MAGDALENA
Quite beautiful, soft, and delicate but nothing else to it. My love for this shot has died down since I used to really love it two days ago lol.

7.-PAULINA
Paulina's weakest shot for me. I mean it's a truly gorgeous photo but the open mouth and damp hair is a bit too much for me.

8.-MARTA
Don't get the love for this photo. I mean the styling is pretty fantastic but Marta isn't doing anything at all to make this shot work and I wish she brought down that expression a little.

9.-WERONIKA
Styling is gorgeous but Weronika looks like a mess. Her eyes look wonky and she really isn't doing anything spectacular for herself/the jewelry.

And call outs!
FCO: Aleksandra
2. Paulina
3. Emilia
4. Magdalena
5. Beata
6. Katarzyna
7. Anna

Bottom 2: Weronika and Marta
Eliminated: Marta
And Nicole quit but I'm not sure if it's temporary or permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment