Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rodeo Drive Part 3: Group Shots

Second-best shoot of the cycle after the underwater shoot. It really was an awesome shoot. I won't be ranking by favorite photo and all, I'll just be commenting on the photos and then give individual rankings.

-CHELSEY AND ANN
Probably the best group shot since I think both girls worked it. Chelsey just looks absolutely stunning and I love the caught in the moment look while I think Ann looks quite regal and stunning.

-JANE AND KACEY
Jane really worked it this week. She looks absolutely amazing here and I love her soft face here. Kacey on the other hand did not work it. She just doesn't connect with the guy and Jane and makes the shot weaker.

-ESTHER AND KAYLA
Pretty much the same thing as Jane and Kacey but to a lesser extent. Esther looks fabulous and looks like a commercial/editorial model in this photo and Kayla makes the shot worse but I think she looks really nice here.

-KENDAL AND LIZ
I think both of them look nice here but I don't really think they look amazing. Kendal probably looks the best here.

-CHRIS
Such an adorable shot and probably one of my favorites of the week. Chris was really made for Teen Vogue.

And here are my call outs for this pair of shots:
1. Jane
2. Esther
3. Ann
4. Chelsey
5. Chris
6. Kendal
7. Liz
8. Kayla
9. Kacey

And here are my overall call outs for the shoot would be:
FCO: Jane
2. Ann
3. Esther
4. Kendal
5. Chris
6. Chelsey
7. Liz
8. Kayla
9. Kacey

So yeah I definitely agree with the top 4/bottom 3. Up next the girls dress up as designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment