Thursday, October 7, 2010

Underwater Beauties

So I can promise that from now on that I will be terrible in writing on time unless we are down to the top 6. XP Anyways this is last week, amazing shoot and results that are now growing on me a lot.

1.-ESTHER
YES! YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Esther is on top where she belongs! This is fantastic; I love how regal and expensive Esther looks here. Her face is perfection here and the jewelry looks lovely. Amazing!

2.-KAYLA
High-fashion Ariel? I think so. Once again, this is amazing. Love how goddess-like Kayla looks and she really looks fantastic and is selling the jewelry.

3.-ANN
So Ann got FCO again and while I wish that Esther got it, I'm really glad that Ann is dominating the competition. This shot is amazing; it's so regal-like and the way she positioned the jewelry is lovely. At first I thought this shot was awkward, but looking at the HQ, it really is an amazing shot.

4.-CHRIS
Every single second, I am loving Chris more and more though. Her personality is amazing and her photos are becoming really great with no exception of this shot. I really love how expensive Chris looks here and how she is covering her forehead. I also love the effects of the water. It's truly an amazing shot.

5.-JANE
Yay for Jane improving! This is a really gorgeous picture. Jane herself looks absolutely amazing and her jaw is like *faints* . I do wish she would extend her neck a little more, but this shot is still stunning.

6.-KENDAL
Kendal is such a gorgeous girl and I think that she's really just relying on that but I still think that this shot is stunning and I love the hair here.

7.-LEXIE
Huge improvement from last week but it still has it's flaws. Love the little smirk on Lexie's face but I don't think that it's a flattering angle for her chin at all and I hate how her hand covers her neck. It makes it look like she's choking herself.

8.-RHIANNA
So Rhianna was eliminated for this which I'm not really mad about. At first I really loved this shot, but it's been going down and down for me in call outs. I think that everything about this shot is lovely except for Rhianna. Hair looks amazing, jewelry is stunning but I just think that Rhianna is just laying there letting everything do the work.

9.-CHELSEY
Huge step down from the amazing Chelsey. She looks like some 30 year old drag queen which is not good considering this is Chelsey. I do like the hand placement though.

10.-LIZ
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Bland, boring, pedestrian just like all of Liz's other shots (minus next week's). Liz definitely should have left last week.

11.-KACEY
This is absolutely terrible. Her face looks so overtly photoshopped and her face looks very blow-up like. I guess you can say she looks pretty but it's not anything amazing and definitely not second call out worthy.

And the call outs!
FCO: Ann again!
2. Kacey
3. Esther
4. Chris
5. Kendal
6. Lexie
7. Kayla
8. Jane
9. Chelsey

Bottom 2: Liz and Rhianna
Eliminated: Rhianna

Up next is a boxing shoot with bad results minus a couple of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment