Friday, October 1, 2010

Poland's Get Made Over

So like Cycle 15 I will be showing the makeovers! Yay! I'll say if they're upgrade or downgrade and why I say that. We'll start with my favorites.

1.-KATRAZYNA
Upgrade. Although I love the alienesque beauty, I feel her hair before wasn't amazing while I do like the polished look here.

2.-PAULINA PAPIERSKA
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! T_T This is such a downgrade. Before Paulina looked so young and adorable and now she looks like some celebrity host. :( I would have loved if she went a little darker and maybe trim her hair but not cut it off.

3.-BEATA
This makeover is definitely an upgrade but IDK I wish they would have gone a little further and made her hair a little blonder as well as her eyebrows. Still, this color does look much better than before.

4.-ANNA
Downgrade. I really loved the way her hair looked before and I thought Anna looked extremely angelic while here although she does look nice, she doesn't stand out.

5.-NICOLE
It's a nice makeover but IDK I think I would have preferred if Nicole went a little darker. Still, she looks stunning here as well.

6.-ALEKSANDRA
Ugh, my love for Aleksandra is starting to go lower after her shot this week. ;( Still, I think she looked gorgeous last time but better now so upgrade.

7.-EMILIA
Upgrade times ten. Emilia looks absolutely fantastic here and her face looks absolute perfection. Only negative is that I wish the bangs were a little lower but it's still an amazing shot.

8.-PAMELA
Well, doesn't Pamela look amazing here?! Before she looked plain and pedestrian and now she just looks stunning. Upgrade for sure.

9.-MARTA
Totally different person and definitely loving it. The only problem that she will probably have is making sure not to look like a mom but I'm sure she can avoid that. So upgrade.

10.-WERONIKA
Nothing dramatic but nonetheless an upgrade. Love the polished look on Weronika.

11.-PAULINA PSZECH
Yay! No more Gaga! Paulina looks fantastic and probably my favorite transformation of the cycle.

12.-SONIA
Upgrade although still meh. Sonia's a very pretty girl but I think that she's a very boring girl when it comes to looks although she is very pretty.

Up next will be a shoot where the girls have to pose with all sorts of nasty creatures which will be up in a while along with C15's shoot and Denmark's shoot. I will first be completing Australia's Cycle 6 first though.

No comments:

Post a Comment