Friday, October 8, 2010

JLO Swimwear

So I've decided to start all the way in the beginning of ANTM C1 instead of doing Cycle 13 since A. It's short B. It has some fierce shoots/shots and C. It's got Elyse.

1.-KESSE
Well, hello there Tyra. This is such an awesome shot; I really love Kesse's stare here and I think that Kesse's body looks great for swimsuits. Kesse looks in control and it's definitely a great shot.

2.-GISELLE
LEGS! Giselle's legs look mile-long and her body looks pretty good from what we see. The face looks confident and overall it's a great shot and a strong start for Ms. Giselle.

3.-KATIE
This is such a great shot of Katie which is obviously good since this is her type of genre. Her body looks great and I love her strong expression.

4.-NICOLE
Well, Nicole's body looks great here and I love how she looks 6'0" here. The negative about this shot is that her face looks strange here but it's still a really good shot.

5.-ELYSE
So I really have to give Elyse props for doing good in this shoot. First of all, she obviously is not a swimsuit-type girl so I give her props for looking great and I'm glad that you can't really tell that she was freezing in this shot. I love the neck extension here and I think Elyse looks pretty good in her situation although I wish she didn't kneel though because I would expect that she would have had legs for miles.

6.-ADRIANNE
Sorry Adrianne but hair in the face is for ugly girls and we all know you're a gorgeous girl. Body looks nice though although I hate how she's grabbing her heel like that. I wish this shot was more like Giselle's shot where it was a full body shot and Adrianne isn't doing much.

7.-EBONY
So like Elyse, Ebony is obviously not made for this stuff since she's got a very rough look which sadly brings this shot down. I think that a softer expression could have worked in Ebony's favor here like it did in this shot of Ebony:
So...yeah although it's not a terrible shot whatsoever but bland.

8.-TESSA
Blah shot. Hate the hair in the face, the stomach looks very strange and I don't like what she's doing with her left hand. On the bright side, her legs do look nice.

9.-ROBIN
Robin has one of the most strangest bodies in Top Model because from waist up it's decent and normal but from waist down it's plus sized which isn't that great but she does look pretty here. Although this is the picture pretty much the epitome of My Space photo.

10.-SHANNON
Shannon is a very pretty girl and she can look great in general but here she just looks cheap. I'm glad Shannon stayed though since after next week she really turns it up.

And show's call outs!
FCO: Ebony
2. Elyse
3. Kesse
4. Adrianne
5. Katie
6. Nicole
7. Giselle
8. Robin

Bottom 2: Shannon and Tessa
Eliminated: Tessa

So up next is another swimwear shoot but worse than this but after next week it gets better. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment