Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bond Girls Can't Touch Our Fierceness...well yeah they can minus Elise Lou and Caroline ;)

Not a strong start, but whatever it produced some decent photos. I will be only judging the beauty shots if you want to see the full body shots, click here.

1.-ELISE LOU
Elise Lou of course rocked it on both shots. She looks mysterious, gorgeous, sexy...yeah pretty much like a bond girl. Love you Elise.

2.-CAROLINE
I think that Caroline looks absolutely fantastic here. I love how elegant, strong, yet sexy Caroline looks here and she definitely does not look 14. Full body shot is not as fantastic, but the close up is amazing.

3.-NANNA JO
Nanna Jo is such a unique-looking girl and I definitely think it shows here but I still think she looks stunning here and I love how Old-Hollywood she looks.

4.-BRINETTE
Nice shot of Brinette. I love how confident she looks here and mysterious as if she is keeping a secret. Lovely.

5.-ROCHEL
Rochel is smiling her eyes like the rent is due! She looks awesome here; a bit dull compared to the four above her but it's still a really good shot.

6.-STEPHANIE
So I don't think that Stephanie looks as amazing as Elise Lou/Caroline does but I really love the pissed off expression here and I don't really think this is Stephanie's forte.

7.-ISABELLA
Face looks amazing but the hair ruins it a lot. Those lips though are just amazing.

8.-SERINA
This is an okay shot. Love the mystery here but I don't really think that Serina looks amazing here. Pretty, but a little bland.

9.-SOFIA
So Sofia got eliminated for this. I mean I'm not extremely upset about it but...yeah. She doesn't look fresh but her skin tone looks amazing and I love how diva-like she looks.

10.-KAREN
Nothing amazing about this shot, but nothing terrible except that I wish she wouldn't squint so much.

11.-ASTRID
Astrid is very pretty but she doesn't look like a model here but more like a 30 year old mom.

12.-EMMA
Emma's face is very masculine which is not always a bad thing but here it is. I wish she went for a softer expression since I think that the contradiction would work well here. It's not a terrible shot but I don't think she looks that great here.

13.-LAILA
Absolutely terrible shot. Laila looks clueless, not fresh, and her face just looks strange. Laila should have gone for this.

And show's call outs!
FCO: Serina
2. Karen
3. Caroline
4. Astrid
5. Stephanie
6. Emma
7. Brinette
8. Nanna Jo
9. Elise Lou T_T
10. Isabella
11. Rochel

Bottom 2: Laila and Sofia
Eliminated: Sofia

Next shoot is yet another terrible shoot. IDK when I'm going to post it though; probably during the weekend. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment