Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rodeo Drive Part 2: Movement

Probably the weakest of the three sets but still nice.

1.-JANE
Fabulous shot; Jane looks so stunning here and I love the way Jane is looking behind as if someone was calling her.

2.-KENDAL
Gorgeous shot, very diva-like and expensive. Definitely Kendal's strongest week.

3.-ANN
I know a lot of people don't like this shot, but I really like it. I think that despite Ann having a casual look, she makes it look expensive and she looks quite tall herself and I think that the face looks really gorgeous.

4.-ESTHER
Gorgeous; love the movement in the shot and Esther looks tall and fabulous.

5.-CHRIS
So adorable although maybe a bit too much. Still, it's a very cute shot.

6.-CHELSEY
Cute and adorable but a bit stiff and I prefer the other five shots above Chelsey.

7.-LIZ
Very sweet and approachable but like her beauty shot, it doesn't look like something in a fashion magazine.

8.-KAYLA
Nice but Kayla looks short, stiff, and a bit pedestrian.

9.-KACEY
I like how caught in the moment this shot is but it looks very awkward and she doesn't show the clothes or herself well.

And one more set of photos which I'll be putting HQ's!

No comments:

Post a Comment